One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Back to Work!

Hello Lovelies!

Today was my first day on my new job!  This is the first full-time job I have had in a while,  I've worked two jobs from time to time, however, since being married I haven't had a full-time job.  So exciting!!  So far I like my coworkers and my boss seems to be a decent sort.  All good things.

It is an adjustment, without a doubt.  My goal is to keep up with the blog and my school work while working this job.  Am I crazy?  Probably.  I guess the only way to see if I can make it work is to try, right?  I foresee a lot of scheduling in my future.

Do any of you have advice for keeping all the *hypothetical* balls in the air?  I would love to hear from you if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC