One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Loving Yourself on Valentine's Day

   I've been thinking about this post a lot this week.  You see, I am spending Valentine's Day alone for the first time in a very long time.....and yet I am not sad or lonely.  I decided I was going to be my own valentine this year.  I gave myself some small gifts, and I am going on a date with myself this afternoon.  I think it is important to remember that we love ourselves every so often.  We can get so wrapped up in life and in our relationships that we can often neglect the most important relationship, the one with yourself.

   Last weekend I stopped at one of my favorite shopping streets in Lititz, Lancaster County for a new tea mug and a perfume I have been eyeing for ages.

Some of the charming shops in downtown Lititz.


My new tea mug is seeing use this morning and I will be taking myself to the movies this afternoon!


Hope you are all enjoying your Valentine's Day as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC