One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Bumble Bees and Pretty Pieces

  I went shopping the other day, it was the first time I had been out and about since my husband's health scare.  I had a little left over spending money from Christmas and a Forever 21 store credit that needed using.

My first stop was Forever 21, where I scored several lovely little necklaces and a quite lovely tote.


I am one of those ladies who tends to have one purse and use it until it begins to noticeably wear out. Threads begin to come loose, linings get torn and stained with makeup.....it isn't pretty.  Or lovely.   It's one of those habits I am working on.....one purse at a time! (Did I mention it was under $30??!!)



My next stop was AVANNi's and a adorable little Alex and Ani Bumble Bee charm bracelet.  I have been eyeing Alex and Ani bracelets for a while and finally gave in to temptation.  This little bumble bee caught my eye and just had to come home with me.  The bracelets are made from recycled copper here in the USA and a portion of the proceeds from select products go to charity.



Not a bad day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC