One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Favorite Things

So I haven't done much of this in the past, but the new year is all about trying new things and it is in that spirit I am starting a new feature that I am calling Favorite Things.  Things, old or new, in my life that I love, have enjoyed and just simply want to share.

This week my first Favorite Thing is my watch.  It wasn't expensive, I got it at the LOFT Outlet Store (on sale too!), but I have gotten so many compliments on it that I wanted to share it with you!


This little guy is a great outfit "finisher" and goes with just about everything.  Anyone who knows me well knows that I love a piece like this, it functions as a watch and a bracelet.  Lets hear it for making the morning just that much easier!

Next up are a pair of boots I purchased today.  Yep, just today.  And I am already in LOVE!!  


They aren't a big name brand, I got them here and I love them!  Not only are they cute, but really comfy too!  A biiig plus in any footwear choice.  It just so happens that these boots are also really great in the snow which is great since we got a few inches today:


And that's a wrap!  Do you have something you are in love with this week?  Let me know in the comments!  




*Disclaimer:  Neither LOFT, BosCov's or the Wanted brands compensated me in any way for this post and I shelled out good hard cash for the above items.  Should I write a review of any product provided to me by a company to sample or review I will always provide you with full disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC