One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Five Things About Me

Life has been busy around here lately.  I've been catching up on appointments and the like before I start my new job next week.  Anywho, I've been trying to come up with a post idea and this was something I haven't done yet.  So here are five things you may not know about me:

1. I am an avid Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit fan.  I love the movies.  I occasionally have LOTR marathons and can't wait to watch them all in order starting with The Hobbit.  I am not ashamed of this little quirk!

2.  I didn't get my ears pierced until my late twenties.  It took me months to work up the courage to actually get it done and I still took my bestie with me for moral support.

3.  I love to paint, and I am not talking about landscapes.  I love painting rooms, I find it relaxing, almost meditative.  My family thinks I'm a little weird!

4.  I love to bake and I do not do it often enough.  I prefer to bake from scratch and the ensuing mess is a bit daunting to clean up when a dishwasher is lacking.  The results are usually well worth it though.

5.  I lived in England for years as a child and still get desperately homesick for the place.  I would love to return one day, maybe even to live.

So, there you are!  Five random facts about me that I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned here before.

Rolls we had at Christmas.  I am extremely proud of this photo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC