One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Things I Learned This Week

So I survived my first week on the new job!  Hurray!

I learned quite a bit this week.  Perhaps the most important thing being that I need to have more faith in myself and my abilities, that I am better and more capable than I sometimes think I am.  The proof will be in the "pudding", of course, but so far training is going very well.

I like my coworkers, both the group I am training with and the older hires.  They are a bright, positive and fun group of people.  You can't ask for more than that in coworkers!

I am still figuring out how to balance the job, school, blogging and still having some semblance  of a life, but I am starting to get the hang of it.  Hopefully I will be able to snap some pictures and get some new posts in the works this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC