One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Lazy Sunday Musings


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I have been laid up with a nasty head cold since New Year's Day.  Bummer.

Since I was not able to get out and fully enjoy the post holiday sales around here, I have been recuperating by spending inordinate amounts of time on the Internet, formulating my 2015 goals and going ever-so-slightly stir crazy.  It hasn't really helped that the weather has so perfectly matched my mood over the last few days.

Yesterday we had snow, sleet AND buckets of rain.

Today we have fog worthy of London, which has left my little hill top neighborhood floating in a sea of quiet mystery.

This very British weather is so very appropriate as we anticipate the state-side airing of Downton Abbey's new season.  I am playing it cool, but secretly I can't wait to find out what all the characters get up to this season.  Curling up with a steaming mug of Chai Roibos tea, a blanket and the dog may just make up for having this cold.


I may, or may not, have been doing a spot of online shopping while I have been laid up, but that is another post for another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC