One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

A Health Emergency and School Begins

I've been quiet this week, and not on purpose, just busy.  My husband was admitted to the hospital last Sunday with an on-going health problem he struggles with.  He's been there all this week, so most of my days have been spent at the hospital.  He is doing much better now, so I felt comfortable writing about it.  I did manage to snap a picture of Wednesday's snow from the window of his room while he was sleeping.


I also started school this week for the spring semester!  I'm majoring in web development/design (just declared) so it has been a really, really busy week.  I always get excited for the first week of school, I love learning and am looking forward to digging into my new major.  This is the first step on the path toward a viable career for me, a goal I have been working toward for a while now.  It feels good to finally be making it happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC