One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Big News!

I have big news to share today.  After three or so months of being unemployed I was offered a job last week!!!   I accepted and have been making sure that all the pre-start date items have been checked off the list, making this a very busy week.

I am hoping that this will not effect my blogging in any way.  I am working out a schedule that will allow for the new situation, while still keeping up with the blog.  I have let this go before and I really do not want to do so again.  In fact I am hoping that this new chapter I am embarking on will help to inspire new posts and ideas!

Now I just have to break the news to my dog that his Mummy won't be around all the time anymore.  Somehow I don't think he is going to be so understanding about it!  He's quite enjoyed all the one-on-one time he has gotten lately.  He is nothing if not spoiled rotten!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC