One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

To My Readers

Hello Readers!!  

Just a quick introduction to me and my humble blog.  My name is Becky.  I am the proud parent of a lovable Labrador and wife to a really great husband.  I am a seamstress, my specialty is historical clothing but I am beginning to dabble in modern clothing creation.  After leaving a strictly religious upbringing behind I have spent the last ten years or so figuring out who I really am.  I have discovered fashion and style, something I once believed was beautiful on others, but not for me to participate in.  There is a great love within me for all things beautiful; nature, people, music, the arts and lifestyle.....always has been.  I love creating things (see my above comment on being a seamstress) and learning, I am always learning.  I have suffered illness and injury, but both of those things brought me to who I am today.  

Here I share all my musings.  Things that are happening in our lives, things I find interesting, musings on fashion, beauty, design.....basically whatever is going on in my head on any given day!!  I hope you enjoy and I look forward to sharing and learning with you.

Here's to all thing lovely!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC