One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Absence Explained!

Hello Lovelies!

As you may have noticed I have not been posting for the last two years.  This was totally unplanned and sadly necessary do to some major upheavals in my life.  Since my last posting I have lost my father-in-law(April 2013), mother-in-law(May 2014), my grandfather(March 2014), and I very nearly lost my husband to pneumonia in Oct 2013.  I did manage to go back to school part time this past spring and scored a 3.5 GPA!!  I am currently preparing to get my Associates and dive headfirst into the professional world after working retail for most of my life.

I am picking up the blog again having learned quite a bit, observing successful bloggers and with a different viewpoint on life!  I hope you enjoy the journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC