One woman's search for the lovely things in life.

Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Guest Post!

  A big first for me today!  My first guest post will be appearing over on My Thirty Spot  tomorrow!  "My Thirty Spot" is a blog that celebrates being in your thirties, as the title suggests.  Erin Kennedy is doing a wonderful job over there, passing along her experience, tips and tricks and she has started the "Love for Thirty" project in which fellow bloggers tell their stories about becoming and being in their thirties.  There are a lot of really inspirational stories published, all celebrating the decade of 30; it's ups and downs, the myth that 30 is "old" and how our perspectives have changed.

  If you have just turned thirty, are about to turn thirty or are interested in a blog that is geared towards you (but isn't a 'Mommy Blog'), I highly recommend that you check out Erin's blog here.  Because, when you get right down to it, being thirty is pretty awesome.  You can read my own personal story there and I am so looking forward to answering any questions that you may have.  So get over there and check it out!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC